Re: Opinion requested: LDAP Administration clients

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 14:57, Mike Carpenter wrote:
> What LDAP Administration client does your company use and why did you
> decide to use that client?   We currently have some admins running Windoze
> and some running Linux, so clients that run on either platform are welcome.

We are using davedap (http://davedap.sourceforge.net/) here. It's a php-based
Webfrontend, easy to configure and intuitive to use (at least for me ;-) ).
Davedap supports LDAPv3 and SSL, we run it on a https-server to encrypt
complete communication between sysadmin and ldap-server.

Kind regards
Andreas Rother