Opinion requested: LDAP Administration clients

We are currently looking into implementing an OPENLDAP solution to support
our Radius server.  In time we will probably be expanding the directory to
also handle our Samba and Squid servers.

What LDAP Administration client does your company use and why did you
decide to use that client?   We currently have some admins running Windoze
and some running Linux, so clients that run on either platform are welcome.

Thanks in advance for any replies.