[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: openldap tools
- From: Ken Anderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:02:17 -0700
- Organization: Pacific Internet
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.5a) Gecko/20030613
I'm new to ldap, and fishing for some good advice...
Besides the command line tools that come with the openldap server, are
there any recommended browser/editor, or 'timesaving' tools out there
that work well with openldap?
The tools I have seen so far are:
and the perl-ldap module.
Any other popular GNU or freeware tools?