Re: openldap tools

In a message dated: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:02:17 PDT
Ken Anderson said:

>Hello,
>
>I'm new to ldap, and fishing for some good advice...
>Besides the command line tools that come with the openldap server, are
>there any recommended browser/editor, or 'timesaving' tools out there
>that work well with openldap?
>
>The tools I have seen so far are:
>http://www.iit.edu/~gawojar/ldap/
>and the perl-ldap module.
>
>Any other popular GNU or freeware tools?

The latest version of GQ is a very decent browser/editor, though it
seems to segfault when you query for a non-existant entry.  GQ should
be available from freshmeat.

ldapbrowser is a very nice java-based browser/editor despite being
written in java.  It's available at: http://www.iit.edu/~gawojar/ldap

HTH,
--

Seeya,