Re: Ldap database corrupts when I use slapadd

Today at 2:27pm, Ramprasad A Padmanabhan wrote:

> linux redhat 7.2 , the problem is whenever I try using slapadd or
> slapindex My database gets corrupted. I mean slapd does not start again

I saw the same problem with BDB 4.1.25 prior to the first patch.  Make
sure you have the latest BDB patches installed.

You also know that you can't run slapadd/slapindex while slapd is
running, right?

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===