Password aging?

Hi - one more question as I try to replace /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow
accounts with ldap.  I'm using Solaris 8,
and SSL/TLS with the padl nss and pam ldap modules.

The machines ldap is destined to be used on have been using password aging
policies in the past (through Solaris'
/etc/default/passwd file).  So what I would like to do is to preserve this
functionality with openldap.

Does anyone know how to set this up with openldap and pam in Solaris 8?
I've been searching through the admin
guide, doing general google searches (and searches on openldap.org) without
much success.  Thanks,

Michael

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.