Re: Schema's

På må , 28/04/2003 klokka 14:29, skreiv Andrew McCall:

> I have been looking around for tutorials on how to create schema's, but
> I haven't been able to find any.  Does anyone know of any tutorials
> on-line for this??
>
> Does anyone know if there is already a schema that will do what I am
> wanting to do?

Designing schema/attributes is covered in a number of rfcs, amongst
which 2251, 2649 and 3383 included with the current Openldap release
tarballs.

Otherwise see, http://www.alvestrand.no/objectid/top.html

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl

Tony Earnshaw