Re: BerkeleyDB

That version of BDB is correct for openldap-2.1.17.  What is likely to
have happened is that you have an old version lying around, and that is
being found first.  You don't say what OS you're building on.  Many people
have this problem on Redhat.

Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator    <asparks@doublesparks.net>