Re: cn=Log,cn=Monitor

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

the values are internally converted to their numerical representation and ORed;

Great.

Of course you need write permission on that entry and on
that value, which is easily obtained by means of ACLs.

I don't remenber if a rootdn/rootpw is honored

rootdn does not seem to work. If the access rights are insufficient I'd like to get another error code.

backend; however it'd be of little use; my usual strategy
is to add ACLs that allow regular users belonging to other
databases to operate on monitor entries.

Makes sense to me. I'll try with ACLs. Can you please post an example?

Ciao, Michael.