Re: Open LDAP and SNMP

Hallo everybody,

I've been waiting for response on my question about SNMP thing in Open LDAP. I think Ive been waiting enough and regardless to amount of feedback I think that possibility to administrate open ldap instance over snmp (like for example changing log level or whatsoever without restarting slapd) is worth to have. I am ready to contribute code which will allow at least to look at monitor backend over SNMP using net-snmp project and agentx protocol as a "proof of concept". However I am not really sure if I am welcome to do this, thus I am asking people around here if the want it.

Best regards, vadim tarassov.