[Date Prev][Date Next]
installing woes with 2.1.6
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: installing woes with 2.1.6
- From: Raj Balasubramanian <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:21:30 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021130
I have the latest Berkeley DB (4.1) installed on my Linux 7.3 machine. I
downloaded the latest openldap-2.1.6 and the install fails with
"BerkeleyDB version incompatible" message. I wasn't able to find any
clues from other-people's posting on the same issue. Any suggestions for
fixing this will be greatly appreciated..
Related question- I have seen on this mailing list that a lot of
enterprises are running openldap. What is the preferred backend store
for large enterprises?
All suggestions and info appreciated in advance