Re: The script! (Was Re: Different CN's for DN and CN.)

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Dave Horsfall wrote:

> Due to overwhelming demand, here it is; it will need changes to the
> objectClass table, as I couldn't be bothered reading the schema.

Sigh...  That'll teach me.  The script as posted doesn't work; I screwed
up the objectclass checks.  Rather than post it again, anyone who wants it
can get it from http://horsfall.org/rdnchk.  Yes, it's a grotty web site.

Following a suggestion from Michael Ströder, I also rewrote it to use
Net::LDAP::LDIF.

I'll shut up now.

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9906-7866  Fx: 9906-1556
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia