Re: Slurpd error

HELLO !!!!

My replica line of slapd.conf in master was before the line database.

Now, slurpd is running..... !!!!

Dave Horsfall wrote:

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Marcone Luis Theisen wrote:

When I start slapd in master, before slurpd, with the option -d -1.....
#slapd -d -1
line 51 (replica host=
binddn="cn=Manager,o=univates,c=br" bindmethod=simple credentials=secret)
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 51: replica line must appear
inside a database definition (ignored)
But the line of replica is identical in the documentation -

We'll need to see your configuration file (just remove any passwords).

When the line of replica is:
replica host= binddn="cn=Manager,o=univates,c=br"
database=ldbm bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

Occur the same line problem.

That is definitely an incorrect configuration. The syntax is:

database	ldbm
replogfile	/path/to/file