Re: [ldap] Permsion on Parent

At 09:14 PM 3/13/2003, Ace Suares wrote:
>> Is there any docs that shows all this?
>I proposed a seperate ACL mailinglist

I don't see the value of a separate list.  And, in particular,
I don't see this list being overwhelmed with ACL discussions.

>and also to write extensive docs on this.

Feel free.  Note that FAQ is interactive.  It's a good place
to prepare ideas before submitting material for the Admin
Guide.  How to submit materials for the Admin Guide is detailed
in the FAQ as well.  And, of course, you're free to produce
materials for independent publication as well.

>I haven't heard from anyone, especially not from the developers.

You should not expect developers, or anyone for that matter, to
respond to any particular post (or to any posts).  Just like you,
each developer choose what posts he/she reads and what, if
anything, to post.

>In good anarchistic fashion, should I just start this project without approval from the list members !?

Why do you ask?  To ask for approval would imply that you actually
needed or desired approval to do it, and that wouldn't be terribly anarchistic.