Adding an LDIF entry to openldap

I'm experiencing a problem with openldap 2.1.14

I'm trying to an an LDIF entry to openldap and I get this error:

[root@osiris root]# ldapadd -D
"cn=Administrator,dc=acenet,dc=com,dc=au" -x -W -f users.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=acenet,dc=com,dc=au"
ldapadd: update failed: dc=acenet,dc=com,dc=au
ldap_add: No such attribute (16)
        additional info: value of naming attribute 'dc' is not present
in entry

If I downgrade to the last version 2.1.12 then the entry is added

I've included a snippet of my users.ldif file as well as the slapd.conf

Any help would be appreciated.

Craig Marchant

dn: dc=acenet,dc=com,dc=au
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o: Ace Internet Services Pty Ltd
dc: acenet.com.au

dn: cn=Administrator,dc=acenet,dc=com,dc=au
objectClass: organizationalRole
cn: Administrator

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=acenet,dc=com,dc=au"
rootdn          "cn=Administrator,dc=acenet,dc=com,dc=au"

rootpw          {SSHA}ykMc4BXyriIuesFJ9gzQJgE+Fcvd2PJB
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-data