where is my datum?

  hello,everybody!
  Yesterday,I have add some entries in my openldap server,and that time I can use ldapsearch to search that entries .But ,other day ,I can't see that entries when use ldapsearch or ldap browser.and when I use slapcat ,I get a error:segmentation fault!,what's wrong. But,when I use ldapadd to add those entries that I have add yesterday,i get errors:
   adding new entry "cn=carling,dc=fsca,dc=com"
   ldap_add:update failed:cn=carling,dc=fsca,dc=com,dc=com
   ldap_add:already exists(68)

perhaps this means there has that dn in my ldap server,but i can't see it .and after I execute ldapadd like that, I can see the entry"cn=carling,dc=fsca,dc=com" this time.why??

I use openldap2.1.8 and db-4.1.24!
thanks you help£¡£¡

õ¹å¡¢ÇÉ¿ËÁ¦¡¢ºÍÇ鲬½ð×ê½ä£¡                  http://vip.163.com/lover/new_love.jsp
À´Öйú×î´óµÄ½»ÓÑÖÐÐÄ ÎªÄã¶ÈÉí¶©×öÍêÃÀÇéÈË          http://love.163.com/