RE: OpenLDAP in Production

sounds interesting,
is there documentation about the usage around ?

what I am looking for is:

*	filter attributes out. Example I don't that the mobile phone number
from server A will be proxied ( just to make an example )
*	the client makes a query against the proxy the proxy decides which
server to contact, depending for example on the searchbase

I have seen some mail somewhere in some discussion lists, but is there any
documentation explaining the whole picture ?

thanx for any advice

reinhard