Re: Openldap crashes on GSSAPI authentication

* Diego Julian Remolina (dijuremo@math.gatech.edu) wrote:
> Does anybody knows what is wrong with my configuration?

Possibly nothing.  I ran into a very similar problem which turned out to
be a bug in OpenLDAP 2.1.12.  I've fixed the bugs I've run into locally
so far and you can find a patch against 2.1.12 at:

Parts of the patch have been incorporated upstream, other parts havn't
yet, though I'm pretty sure they're correct and I've sent them to the
-devel list.  Perhaps they're not interested in it, but hopefully this
will help you.  If these don't fix it could you run it in gdb and get a