[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: "Phantom" entry seen only by slapcat?
- To: OpenLDAP <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: "Phantom" entry seen only by slapcat?
- From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:18:09 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <20021223093151.GA5751@nic.fr>
- Organization: NIC France
- References: <20021223093151.GA5751@nic.fr>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 10:31:51AM +0100,
Stephane Bortzmeyer <email@example.com> wrote
a message of 68 lines which said:
> With slapcat, I can see two entries for my account while ldapsearch
> shows only one. What happened? How do I fix it? (I use slapcat to
> backup so if I have to edit the files by hand, it is quite inconvenient.)
Well, nobody has an idea? I'm a bit scared to entrust OpenLDAP with my
data if there is some sort of data corruption.