Re: "Phantom" entry seen only by slapcat?

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 10:31:51AM +0100,
Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@nic.fr> wrote a message of 68 lines which said:

With slapcat, I can see two entries for my account while ldapsearch
shows only one. What happened? How do I fix it? (I use slapcat to
backup so if I have to edit the files by hand, it is quite inconvenient.)

Well, nobody has an idea? I'm a bit scared to entrust OpenLDAP with my
data if there is some sort of data corruption.

Sounds like an ACL at play. If you try the ldapsearch binding as the LDAP "super-user" do you still see just one entry?

--
Dave