From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Agustin
Friday, January 03, 2003 3:39 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Restricted replication

hi alls and happy new year!!

at my system i have a master server and several slaves. well, i want add one more slave, but this slave is special because it isnt at my network but at the network of my client. ok i dont want that he see all attributes for each entry.

i have to export all attributes for each entry to this new slave because if master try to replicate one attribute that dont exists at the new slave i will have one replication error.

are there any ways to restrict the replication only for some attributes?

i know that there are restrict for users and for branchs  of the tree server.

if there not ways, do somebody suggest other solution?

thanks for all and kind regards!