Restricted replication

hi alls and happy new year!!

at my system i have a master server and several slaves. well, i want add one more slave, but this slave is special because it isnt at my network but at the network of my client. ok i dont want that he see all attributes for each entry.

i have to export all attributes for each entry to this new slave because if master try to replicate one attribute that dont exists at the new slave i will have one replication error.

are there any ways to restrict the replication only for some attributes?

i know that there are restrict for users and for branchs  of the tree server.

if there not ways, do somebody suggest other solution?

thanks for all and kind regards!

agustin.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Torres-Ternero Alvarez;Agustín
FN:Agustín Torres-Ternero Alvarez
ORG:Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información S.A.U.;Desarrollo de Proyectos
TITLE:Area de e-Gobierno
TEL;WORK;VOICE:955061022
TEL;WORK;VOICE:955061000
TEL;WORK;FAX:955061019
ADR;WORK:;;Avda. de la Arboleda s/n;Tomares, Sevilla;;41940;España
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Avda. de la Arboleda s/n=0D=0ATomares, Sevilla 41940=0D=0AEspa=F1a
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:agustin.torres@juntadeandalucia.es
REV:20030103T113852Z
END:VCARD