Re: Problems w/ Replication.

At 17:27 12/21/2002, you wrote:
I'm trying to get a master-->slave replication going.  But I keep getting
the following error with slurpd:
Error: ldap_simple_bind_s for 192.168.1.2:389 failed: Invalid credentials

Hi Jason. I'm new to LDAP so I'm really fishing here... but the dn you're binding as is "cn=REPLICATOR,ou=Roles,dc=jsthrower,dc=com"... looks like the dn in your directory is "uid=REPLIC,ou=Roles,dc=jsthrower,dc=com". Wouldn't they have to match?

Cheers,

Brenda
The only Henniker on earth, NH (the state with five seasons -- tourist, foliage, ski, mud and black-fly)