Re: Problems w/ Replication.

Hello Jason,

I have replication in operation but I am not fully finished with it. I
have a failover master and 6 slaves.

Here is what I would suggest, use your dn=manager entry for your
updatedn also. That will allow you to fight one problem at a time-
network connectivity, iptables, slapd.conf entries, etc. You KNOW that
your manager entry has all the rights necessary so ACCESS rights won't
be the problem at this stage.If you get stuck at this level, I have
found it VERY useful to run slapd and slurpd in debug mode.

Once you know that replication works using your manager dn, the next
step is to create another dn for your update daemon and give that entry
the proper permissions- this is the step that I am at. I haven't created
an update daemon entry to handle the updates and can't really give you
any info on that step- I just haven't spent the time on it.

Hope it helps.