Writing transaction log / multiple replication logs?

Hi!

The manual mentions, in section 5.2.3.4 of
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin20/slapdconfig.html, that the replogfile
directive can be used to write a transaction log if slurpd is not
running. How do I configure slapd to do that? Do I need to have some
kind of dummy replica entry?

Another question: Can I configure slapd to write more than one
replication log? I'd like one for my replication, and one for my
read-replication-log-and-do-stuff hack. I could let my hack read the
log and then write it out to another file that slurpd could read, but
having two logs would be safer.

\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                 http://www.lysator.liu.se/~forsberg/