TLS question

Hi,

I haven't been able to find anything in the documentation about how to run
OpenLDAP to accept *only* TLS connections... If I start up slapd with -h
ldap:// it accepts both TLS and unencrypted connections. If I start it up
with -h ldaps://, it only accepts SSL and not TLS. Is there a way to have
it only accept TLS? I don't see any relevant configuration parameters in
the slapd.conf man page...

--

Chad Cunningham
ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One
head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the
other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it
bites!"