TLS question

I haven't been able to find anything in the documentation about how to run
OpenLDAP to accept *only* TLS connections... If I start up slapd with -h
ldap:// it accepts both TLS and unencrypted connections. If I start it up
with -h ldaps://, it only accepts SSL and not TLS. Is there a way to have
it only accept TLS? I don't see any relevant configuration parameters in
the slapd.conf man page...

Chad Cunningham

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One
head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the
other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it