[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Re: problem with subordinate backends

A 11:04 28/11/2002 +0100, Pierangelo Masarati a écrit :

>I'm afraid there is.  Please try putting the
>database        monitor
>statement at the end; I need to track the bug down
>and I'm not sure I have time right now.  Note that
>the monitor backend was written before the subordinate
>stuff came in, so I might have used database info in a
>nave way ... ;)

It's the same thing :
slapd: database.c:145: monitor_subsys_database_init: Assertion `j >= 0' failed. 

i can work without the monitor, but I always have a problem with the subordinate backends :

database        ldbm
suffix          "ou=etudiants,dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr" 

database        ldbm
suffix          "ou=pers,dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr" 

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr"

If I ask with base ou=etudiants,dc=... or base ou=pers,dc=... , it works

If I ask with base dc=... or base dc=..., it works for a few requests (4 - 5), and I rapidely have rapidely a segmentation fault.

Vincent MATHIEU                 
CRI - Universite NANCY 2            | Email : Vincent.Mathieu@univ-nancy2.fr
Pole Lorrain de Gestion             | Tel   : (33)
13, Rue Michel Ney - C.O. 75        | Fax   : (33)
54013 Nancy Cedex.   FRANCE