AW: Performance of Netmeeting/openLDAP server

I tested it on Suse Linux 8.1 and RedHat 8.0. With RedHat it was not
even in LAN possible to login with NetMeeting.
Does anyone konw, what happens on "ldap_read" in the error message
below? Is this a problem with openLAP itself or with SASL or something
else? What could be the reason?

Greetings and thanks in advance!

Nikola
nikola.pecigos@mindgate.de