Re: openldap schema for enabling Calendaring (support for free-busy times)

>I guess that WAS my question, Where is this schema for openldap? If Ximian's
>Evolution schema works... fine.. point me to it..

It works for evolution, don't know about other clients.

Anyway...  http://www.kalamazoolinux.org/projects/awilliam/  Go to the
LDAP page

>I know it works.. i have seen implimentations.. but like i said.. the
>schema's i have seen (netscape's version for its ldap server, oracles
>for its version..) i haven't seen one for openldap that i can import
>and get working. If Ximian's the answer .. GREAT!

I'll see if I can take a swack at it this weekend (the official 2739
schema), unless someone else has already done it?