Re: openldap schema for enabling Calendaring (support for free-busy times)

I guess that WAS my question, Where is this schema for openldap? If Ximian's Evolution schema works... fine.. point me to it..

I know it works.. i have seen implimentations.. but like i said.. the schema's i have seen (netscape's version for its ldap server, oracles for its version..) i haven't seen one for openldap that i can import and get working. If Ximian's the answer .. GREAT!

Terrelle