Re: Replications on referrals

ok. More information. i have MASTER server that hols all entries. this
MASTER replicates on SLAVE server. This server holds all entries too, but
several are referall of REFERRAL server. when i do an update the MASTER
server will replicate
on SLAVE sever. if the update entry is referral, dont should update right?

My problem arent the updates via ldapmodif, (yes i know that i must use -M
for this cases). My problems is that slurp seems like 'dont use -M' for
updates.

when i have a update at MASTER for referral entries i get the next entry at
reject file

ERROR: Referral
replica: 10.240.217.254:390
time: 1031731071.0
dn: ou=nueva, o=distribuido, o=juntadeandalucia, c=es
changetype: modify
replace: ou
ou: nuevas
-
replace: modifiersName
modifiersName: cn=admin,c=es
-
replace: modifyTimestamp
modifyTimestamp: 20020911075751Z
-

if i do the same update via ldapmodif -M on SLAVE its go rigth.

thanks

Agustin Torres-Ternero Alvarez