Fail over

Hi,

I'm quite new to openldap so you will have to excuse any stupid questions from me.

I want to make my ldap server redundant so that if it fails another one could take over with no or very little down time.

Could someone explain to me how to do this or point me to some documentation.

Cheers

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.

---