Re: Global Address Book (take II)

At 01:51 PM 2002-09-04, Jim C wrote:
>OK, I've left this one out here for a couple of days now with no responses as yet.  Now I know that a few folks here have indeed implemented a global address book.  This would seem to suggest that either I've asked a question that is out of line on this list or that there is some other reason for it not to be an article of interest.

Your post is, for the most part, off topic.  You would
be better taking your post to general LDAP forum such as
<ldap@umich.edu>.

Also note that reposting an article doesn't make it any
more interesting nor any less-off topic.  So, don't do that.
See http://www.openldap.org/lists/ for list policies.

Kurt