Re: LDAP access question

tor, 2002-08-22 kl. 19:40 skrev adam@morrison-ind.com:

> >>However, I have been unsuccessful in figuring out a way to not return
> >>the "objectclass", or objectclass values.  Can anyone help me out
> >>with this?  I do not want the "objectclass"es returned to any
> >>anonymous searches.

> Hide the objectclass and you'll break a myriad of applications.

Seems reasonable. If you start playing around with it (reorganize the
objects that you show others, for example) and keep on asking yourself
basic questions and solving them for yourself, it gets better and
better.

However, without asking questions, however stupid sounding, of those
with more experience, you never learn anything, do you?.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981