Re: ERROR: Constraint violation

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 01:46:50PM -0400, Joseph Kezar wrote:
% On the master I added the appropriate syntax to the slapd.conf file.
% I stopped both servers.
% And then I started slapd on both servers and slurpd on the master.
% When I modify something on the master OpenLDAP server I get this in the
% hostname.mydomain.com:389.rej file:
%
% ERROR: Constraint violation
[snip]

Do you have an updatedn directive in slapd.conf on your slave? The slave
needs to know the DN that's pushing updates from the master in order to
allow it to modify attributes that are flagged NO-USER-MODIFICATION.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm@horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,