Back-links?? I think that is what they are called.

I have been reading and playing around for sometime with LDAP, and I think
I have a good handle on the basics now.  But I have kinda got stuck with a
groups issue.

I am using LDAP for Authenacations.  We are also attempting to get a very
fine gain control of who is able to log in and to what hosts.  This is a
fairly large enviroment 200 - 500 Misc UNIX servers.  I tryed to use the
ACL logic of:

In pam_ldaps pam_filter. This of course does not work.

I think that type of login in a search filter is called Back-links, but I
am unsure.  Due to only seeing one email about it on

Basicly what I was wondering, is is the feature planned for OpenLDAP?  I
am currently running 2.0.23 would an upgrede to the 2.1.x tree allow this
feature.  Also Any documentation about Back-links or what ever they are
called would be great.

Thank you for you time
Jeremy Rossi