LDAP mail routing

Hi
I am using RedHat7.2 with sendmail-8.11.6-3 & openldap-2.0.11-13.
I have included 'misc.schema' in my slapd.conf for mail routing( I have
commented attribute 'rfc822MailMember'and objectclass 'nisMailAlias' as
they were giving problems when i ran slapd).
Now i have added following 3 lines in /etc/mail/sendmail.mc(My host name
is nemesis.atg & base dn is also the same)

FEATURE(`ldap_routing')dnl
LDAPROUTE_DOMAIN(`nemesis.atg')dnl
define(`confLDAP_DEFAULT_SPEC',`-h nemesis.atg -b dc=nemesis,dc=atg')dnl

& I generated sendmail.cf (by m4 )

I have added an ldif file containing following lines:

dn: uid=rahul,dc=nemesis,dc=atg
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectclass: inetLocalMailRecipient
cn: rahul
sn: raje
uid: rahul
mailLocalAddress: rahul@nemesis.atg
mailRoutingAddress: dinesh@nemesis.atg
mailHost: nemesis.atg
mail: rahul@nemesis.atg

since i want to forward all the mails to 'rahul@nemesis.atg' to
'dinesh@nemesis.atg' . dinesh & rahul are both the local users on my host
'nemesis.atg'.
The entries are clear & can be fetched by ldapsearch....
But the mails to rahul@nemesis.atg are not being routed(forwarded) to
dinesh@nemesis.atg. Instead, the local deleivery is happening i.e mail to
rahul@nemesis.atg is delivered locally to rahul@nemesis.atg

I want to do it using openldap only & not using aliases or .forward files

Also when i say sendmail -bt
> 0 rahul<@nemesis.atg.>
It returns ' mailer local, user dinesh'
It means LDAP mapping is proper

So where am i wrong?why the routing is not happening?

Regards,
Dinesh