Re: Incredible performances

Adam Williams writes:

Thanks a lot for the attribute "hasSubordinates", the performances, now is
incredible :)))

I haven't met hasSubordinates before. Is it implemented in OpenLDAP

If I do "ldapsearch -x hasSubordinates dn" I get every object in
the DSA up to the size limit.

ldapsearch -x -LLL hassubordinates=true 1.1

should list all the dns of the entries that have subordinates;
actually it doesn't because the attr is appended when returning
the entry; arghhh!

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Dip. Ing. Aerospaziale | fax: +39 02 2399 8334
Politecnico di Milano | mailto:pierangelo.masarati@polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati