Re: pam ldap help - answer

> Effing *brilliant*.
>
> Now RedHat 7.2. What you write is useless for me.

<flame>

No, what I write is perfectly useful for you.  As a matter of fact, I've
configured libpam and libnss LDAP under Red Hat 7.3, and the configuration
is nearly identical. *YOU* just need to install the PADL packages (or
perhaps the RPMs, if they exist).

The configuration files are virtually the same.  The way it works is the
same.  If you need someone to explain how to install the package, use the
PADL list, or contact your local LUG.  The info I put forth was generic
help.  If you want special support, I run a small consulting business, and
would be happy to configure it for you at $110/hour.

</flame>

--
Geoff Silver					<geoff at uslinux dot net>
"If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed...