Re: increased performance

Previously, Aaron Anderson wrote:
> what does the index option 'pres' mean?  Can't figure that one out.  I've
> implemented most of your suggestions.  There wasn't a performance problem
> persay, I was simply thinking of ways to increase the performance further
> and the ramdrive idea came to mind.

'pres' is a 'presence' index.  It indexes whether an entry does or does not
have a given attribute at all (whether it is present or not present in the

In terms of search filters, it would be useful for searches like this:

Or the negated form of same:

If it happens once, it's a bug.  If it happens twice, it's a feature.  If
it happens more than twice, it's a design philosophy.