Re: LDAP - Re: Outlook/Outlook Express & ldaps://

Here are my TLS settings.

TLSCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv2
TLSCertificateFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt
TLSCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.key/server.key
TLSCACertificateFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crt/ca-bundle.crt
TLSVerifyClient 0

One thing also that I would like to mention is that Björn Fernhomberg
suggested the following:

>Are you using a self-signed certificate on the server?
>If you certificate isn't signed by a M$ known CA, Outlook (Express)
>will not connect.
>To make this work you have to import your Certificate using Internet
>Explorer.
>
>To do this, enter "https://your.server:636"; as URL and import the cert.
>Having done this, Outlook should connect using ldaps.

Since I have a self signed certificate I tried this and it worked...
except it only worked only for Outlook Express.  Outlook XP still fails
to connect to the LDAP address book with the same error.  Any help would
be much appreciated.

Thanks
Amith