Re: real life email with ldap.

>I'd be interested in hearing real world examples of how people are using
>ldap with their email systems (mail routing, imap auth, etc).
>It looks like we are going that way, and I'd like to explore different methods
>of doing so.

I cover our "how" in my LDAP presentation
ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

We use LDAP mail routing, LDAP aliases,  LDAP access & relay control, LDAP
generic address re-writting, and LDAP authentication.

I use the described config at my employer and two site I consult for,
works great.

--
GNOME, Evolution, LTSP, and RedHat Linux + LVM & XFS