Re: Total ldap Newbie question, hit me if you want.

Your schema definition for the person objectclass doesn't allow the title
attribute.  Either add an objectclass that allows the title attribute, or
remove that attribute from your ldif.

Look at:

http://ldap.akbkhome.com/objectclass/person.html

to find out attributes are required and allowed by the person objectclass.

eric

-----
Black holes are where God divided by zero.