Problem in login?

Hi all,

My system is RedHat Linux 7.2. Before I used shadowed password. I have configured LDAP successfully (I can add/browser/search a entry).
Before I change "Authentication" my database LDAP contains no things except a structure like: ou=People,dc=vn, dc=test,dc=com

Now, run "setup" command to choose Authentication is "use LDAP" and input:
Server: <ip address>
Base DN is: ou=People,dc=vn, dc=test,dc=com

Then, I reboot the machine. I could not login to RedHat Linux with all of account. Even, account root that I used it to login before.

I'm a newer to LDAP and Linux.

Please help me:

What is wrong?
What I must do to login my computer?