berkeley db supported

Hi all!

I need to know if OpenLdap supports any of the Berkeley DB variations:
"Concurrent Data Store", "Transactional Data Store" and "DB High
Availability".

The main reason that I have for planning the use of this db backend is to
have multiple simultaneous connections that could perform read/write
operations without blocking.

I'm also planning to design a distributed db backend which could be used by
a couple of ldap servers in read/write mode. About this, "Berkeley DB High
Availability" is the perfect solution for me (at least about its
functionality). Again, I still need to know if this is possible.

Thanks in advance for your help...

David Arroyo