Schema and Attribute define??

Hi,

I am defining my attributes.
Some of my attributes are of type
1) Boolean
2) Generialized Timestamp
3) Binary
Do anyone know how to define their "EQUALITY" and "ORDERING" rule from them??

I learn that Ldap will use the matching rules defined in the attribute.
Could I tell ldap to search with different matching rules in runtime??

And after I define my own schema file, does Ldap provide any tools
to check the file or any other method available to check the definition
of customed defined attributes and obejctclass for any errors??
I use Java to add entry to ldap and return "Undefined Attribute Type (17)"
I wonder if I have problem in my schema file?

I find JLDAP from Novell in openldap.org Front page.
Is it the best sdk that ldap recommends??

Regards,
Bryan