Re: ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s() and the seventh param (interac?)

The 2.0 slapd doesn't support proxy authorization.  Don't
specify an authzId.  An authzId (and from this, an authzDN)
will be derived from your authentication identity.  The
form of the generated value is dependent configuration.
Current advise is to get GSSAPI bind working, then determine
which form your authzDNs are getting generated in by
examining the logs.

As far as using ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s(), I suggest
you examine tools source for ldapdelete(1)...

ldap_starttls_s() returns LDAP_NOT_SUPPORTED when built
without OpenSSL.