[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s() and the seventh param (interac?)
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s() and the seventh param (interac?)
- From: Turbo Fredriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 18 Oct 2001 09:50:42 +0200
- Organization: LDAP/Kerberos expert wannabe
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) Emacs/20.7
I'm trying to add SSL, TLS and SASL to QmailLDAP/Controls, and have got
the framework in order. SSL works fine, but not TLS and SASL. I get
'Not supported' from the functions ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s() and
I have checked (and 'copied' :) much of what's happening in 'ldapsearch'.
What I'm wondering about is the seventh param to ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s().
I'm calling this func with NULL there, but maybe that's why it don't work.
The command ldapsearch is using 'lutil_sasl_interact', but that's not availible
in the libs. What is this option for?
And does the second param (binddn) really matters, or could I just have NULL
Also, any idea why ldap_start_tls_s() is saying 'Not supported'? I get this
error in both cases by calling 'ldap_err2string(rc)'...
Turbo __ _ Debian GNU Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
^^^^^ / /(_)_ __ _ ___ __ selective about who its friends are
/ / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ / Debian Certified Linux Developer
_ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |> < Turbo Fredriksson email@example.com
\\\/ \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Stockholm/Sweden