Win2k domain authing against Linux OpenLDAP

  I've about got my OpenLDAP server working for Solaris and Linux.  Part of
the company is using windows, most migrating to 2k soon.  Nothing I can do
about this so it is out of my hands.

  At any rate, we want those to authenticate against the OpenLDAP also.  The
windows guy
is saying he is finding alot of docs saying it can't be done.  He is pushing
for an ADS server authentication to be master for everything and throw the
LDAP out.

  Is he wrong, mis-informed or just blowing smoke or what?  Any suggestions?