Re: autofs and OpenLDAP integration - Solution

Hello!

Thanks for your help Nalin. I didn't know what was supposed to show up in the keys variable. Your example was a great help. The error
was a matter of access control lists. I got a statement

access to dn=cn
    by users read

I changed it to

access to dn=cn
    by * read

Now the ldapsearch works and also the automounter! Again thanks for the help!!!
By the way, has anybody a good (!) description of access control list? I mostly use examples found somewhere on the internet and it
works for the moment. But as in this case it might be good to understand them.

regards,

Christian